PIFF 2021 COVID19 HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOLS:
- PIFF and its venues will meet or exceed all lawfully required local and state COVID-19 health & safety protocols. These guidelines will be regularly adjusted and updated according to the CDC, the Massachusetts Dept. of Public Health, and the Provincetown Health Dept.
- All guests are required to wear a face covering indoors at the Water’s Edge CInema, unless eating or drinking while seated. This policy is for all guests and volunteers, regardless of vaccination status.
- Face coverings at all outdoor PIFF events and venues will be optional, unless specifically mandated by the private property owners or management.
- By attending Festival events, guests are confirming they currently do not have COVID-19 or have not been in close contact (as defined by the CDC) with someone who has COVID-19 within the last 14 days.
- All festival staff and volunteers will follow daily check-in protocols, including health screening and temperature checks.
Thank you for your interest in the festival! We look forward to working with you!