COVID19 Health & Safety Protocols
These guidelines will be regularly adjusted and updated according to the CDC, the Massachusetts Dept. of Public Health, and the Provincetown Health Dept. We are currently operating at full capacity (55 seats in cinema one, 35 seats in cinema two.
If you are fully vaccinated, face coverings or masks are strongly encouraged but not required inside the theater. If you are not fully vaccinated, you must continue to wear a face covering throughout the theater (In accordance with CDC guidelines) unless actively enjoying food or drink in your seat. Face coverings are available for free at the concession stand for everyone. Please ask for one! Multiple HEPA air purifiers have been installed throughout each auditorium to improve air circulation and filtration. All guests are encouraged to wash their hands frequently and maintain social distancing when possible.
The following health and safety protocols have been implemented at Waters Edge Cinema to prevent the spread of disease and proactively keep all cinema employees and patrons safe:
– Patrons are encouraged to purchase tickets and refreshments ahead of time through our online ticketing portal to keep the customer experience as contact-free as possible.
– Audience members are encouraged to wear masks or appropriate face coverings, unless they are actively enjoying a refreshment in their designated seating area.
– Capacities of both cinemas are reduced
– HEPA air filters will be in use within both cinemas.
– Showtimes will be limited and appropriately spaced to allow a thorough cleaning and disinfecting between screenings.
– Appropriate signage and wayfinding markers are displayed to direct the flow of foot traffic and manage social distancing.
– Hand sanitizer is available throughout Waters Edge Cinema, including but not limited to each cinema, the lobby, and hallway area.
– Patron contact information will be collected during the online check-out process and will be shared with an appropriate staff member if the need should arise to conduct contract tracing protocols.
Provincetown Film Society is closely monitoring federal, state, and local guidelines and our policies can and will continue to change accordingly. We thank you for your patience and understanding!