To remain compliant with the Massachusetts Safety Standards for Theaters and Performance Venues, the following health and safety protocols have been implemented at Waters Edge Cinema to prevent the spread of disease and proactively keep all cinema employees and patrons safe:
– Patrons are encouraged to purchase tickets and refreshments ahead of time through our online ticketing portal to keep the customer experience as contact-free as possible.
– Audience members are required to wear masks or appropriate face coverings at all times, unless they are actively enjoying a refreshment in their designated seating area.
– 6-foot distancing is required throughout the lobby, and cinema seating will be adjusted to allow for 6 feet of space between groups. Seating groups must be limited to no more than 6 people.
– Capacities of both cinemas are reduced to 25% or below (17 seats in cinema 1, 12 seats in cinema 2) to abide by state guidelines.
– HEPA air filters will be in use within both cinemas.
– Showtimes will be limited and appropriately spaced to allow a thorough cleaning and disinfecting between screenings.
– Screenings and events will end no later than 9 P.M. to allow patrons and staff ample time to abide by state curfews.
– Appropriate signage and wayfinding markers are displayed to direct the flow of foot traffic and manage social distancing.
– Hand sanitizer is available throughout Waters Edge Cinema, including but not limited to each cinema, the lobby, and hallway area.
– Patron contact information will be collected during the online check-out process and will be shared with an appropriate staff member if the need should arise to conduct contract tracing protocols.
– All staff members are required to agree to temperature checks at the start of each shift and to wear masks and gloves at all times during their shift.
Provincetown Film Society is closely monitoring federal, state, and local guidelines and our policies can and will continue to change accordingly. We thank you for your patience and understanding!